Saturday, October 29, 2011

Today I managed to get out for a run, outdoors on my city's awesome lake walk, and I went 3.5 miles. I was expecting to only get 2 miles max out of myself, but was pleasantly surprised when my hubby google mapped it (because I don't have any fancy gear yet to keep track while I'm running) and found it was 3.5 miles.

Woooot! And it felt great! My knees are sore but not in a sharp injury sort of way...just plain sore. I really hope to get out there and do that again sometime soon, but my time is limited being that it is the end of October in very winter-y state. In fact it was amazing how nice the weather was today...for this time of year, it was spectacular. I am glad I was able to take advantage of it. Thanks to my hubby for watching the girls while I ran off.

Monday morning I will weigh in and see what's up. I really have no idea what to expect this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment