Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Good new/bad news

The bad news is that there is nothing to report about my weight. It's just fluctuating in the same few pounds that it has been for a while now.

The good news? I finally got myself outside for a jog. By myself. I am very proud because this is the first time I have done this, other than at my parent's house out in the country. I have a hard time getting going, and I tend to make excuses. I am not sure but I think the main reason, when it comes down to it, is that I was just nervous. Nervous about being "seen", nervous that I would do terribly, nervous about everything. But after getting out there twice in the last week, I am feeling much better about it. I want to keep doing it. I am sad that it will soon be winter, and the lake walk won't really be an option anymore. But I will promise to remember this feeling, this motivation, for when spring arrives a million months from now.

I am going to need to get out there...because I have decided to do a 10k in April and a half marathon in June.

On top of that, I have been accepted to Grad School and will be starting in January.

Yep. I am nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment