Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gobble Gallup!

I am sorry I haven't been keeping this blog updated. To be honest, there hasn't been much to update you on. My weight is stuck. Completely, totally, utterly stuck. It hovers around in the same few pounds. Up, down, up down. I am glad I've been able to maintain, but I want to LOSE again.

One thing I did slack on is to blog about the GOBBLE GALLUP 5k I did on Thanksgiving!! It was so much fun, I am very glad we decided to take part. It was a gorgeous day (40 degrees, which is amazing for my area that time of year). And best of all, I beat my previous 5k time (that was in June) by almost 3 minutes. My first 5k, The William A. Irvin 5k, was 38:48. My time for the Gobble Gallup was 35:52!

Not bad for a race we decided to run just a couple of weeks before hand and never put in any serious training effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment