Friday, June 8, 2012

Normal.

Yes. I did it. After all this time. I started in January 2011 and here it is, June 2012...and I can FINALLY say that my weight is in a "normal" range. Not obese, or overweight. Just normal. At least per my Wii Fit. Which is good enough for me, and I don't think too far off most height/weight ratio charts.

I am normal. I am normal. I am NORMAL? It seems so foreign for me to be saying or thinking in regards to my weight. Don't get me wrong, I still have a little left to lose. I've got a good amount of excess on my tummy, mostly accumulated around and below my belly button area. It sucks especially with the vertical c-sec scar there to mess everything all up even more.

But holy CRAP does it feel amazing to think that I am not technically overweight. Just barely, but still. I'll take it. It feels good. And damnit I worked hard for it.

Oh - you might notice I changed my ticker at the top. I decided my new goal is 140 instead of 150. I was able to re-evaluate. I asked for a second opinion to make sure I wasn't seeing myself through crazy eyes. And I think 140 might be the number to shoot for. That is pretty much in the middle of the range I "should" be in. And so...14 more lbs left.

BRING. IT. ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment