Monday, July 30, 2012

This week IS the week.

After being stuck at a 79.x weight loss for the last month, I am confident that this week is the week I will break 80. I always fluctuate, especially over weekends, and Mondays are always my highest. Today I'm starting out lower than I have on any other Monday, and I'm confident I can reach my goal this week! Heck - if I can run a 27:31 5k, considering where i came from, I can't see why not.

You know what's messing with my weight loss mojo? Dairy Queen. Plus a hotter than normal summer. I CANNOT say no to ice cream!! EVER! I need help. ICA, perhaps? Ice Cream Anonymous?

I bet there are others out there who would join ICA with me, right?!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on ICA. I don't even like sweets. I prefer a bigger dinner. ;) but ice cream is another story. Sigh. Blue Bell you win again. I am trying to limit to 2 a week.

    ReplyDelete