Friday, August 24, 2012

Hanging in there

They say one of the most stressful things on a marriage is home improvement. Another? Moving. We have both going on at once. But we're hanging in there and getting towards the end. This weekend is moving weekend. In fact today is my last day of work, and it's a short one. Right after work, we are going to pick up a 20 foot U-Haul. I'm SO excited for this move!

As far as my progress goes...weight is holding steady between 142-143.
I am very happy with that considering I've done less running the last 2 weeks, and my diet had been less than ideal. I am in the middle of a major life change, so really it's pretty spectacular that I've hung in there without gaining.

Next weekend is the Women Rock 1/2 marathon. I've trained less for this one than my last, and I know it's hillier, so I'm not aiming for any improvement. A decent time is nice of course, but I won't be disappointed, no matter what. I just want to have FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment