Monday, January 17, 2011

Double Digits!

It is official! I have now lost 10 lbs. It has been about 2 weeks since I started my diet and exercise regimen...so I'm averaging 5 lbs a week. I do realize this will stall at some point (sooner than later, I'm sure) and so I will need to prepare myself for that so I can ramp it up and work past it.

But I tell ya, there is no better motivator than seeing a loss on the scale. It really helps me to work myself hard when I am exercising.

The best thing about hitting 10 lbs? The last 3 of it was over a weekend (and half a Monday, because one of the kids is sick) at home! I am SO thrilled!

1 comment:

  1. yay! WHOO HOOO!!! :) :):) you GO girl!!
    i wish i saw results like that, but then i would be done in a month and i would probably revert back to the way i am now, and have to do it all over again. not exactly the healthy way to do it! :):)
    just keep thinking "lifestyle change, lifestyle change" :):)

    ReplyDelete