Friday, January 14, 2011

Test number one

The first big test of this 7 pound weight loss will be the weekend. Without a doubt, weekends are going to be the hardest for me. Work is easy - I bring what I bring and that is what I have. (As long as I can stay away from the vending machines and crap in the cafeteria). Weekends on the other hand....well, let's just say I will be thrilled if I simply don't gain anything. I plan to continue exercising each night so that will help (in the past, I haven't normally done much as far as official exercise on the weekends).

So good luck to me....I am freaking out a little. I do NOT want to start going backwards.

1 comment:

  1. well, do give yourself ONE day off. your body will thank you. but theres nothing wrong with doing some light "exersize" that is fun; like a hike in the summer, or a walk down the hill (and back up; you KNOW thats gonna be a workout!) in the winter, just wrestling or walking in snow is a workout in itself; or, even just in the snowgear; man, even walking around in snowpants and jacket is work!

    keep that in mind i suppose. one rest day, and a play day, or doing something fun so it doesnt seem like a "workout".

    not like i would know or anything. but if i lived where you live, i would probably do hikes and stuff for the first month and give up bored. LOL. maybe not. we crave the north shore and all that kind of thing. :)

    ReplyDelete