Monday, February 7, 2011

Results!

I weighed myself tonight again to see what my "official" damage would be. Imagine my excitement seeing that the number is actually slightly lower than what it was before the weekend! Not enough that I'm going to change my ticker, but a little bit. I guess I worked hard enough to help combat the extra calories. I am SO pumped!

And speaking of pumped...our treadmill came early! It was not supposed to be in until the 17th, and instead it arrived on the 7th. Amazingly, the hubby and I were able to get it inside and down to the basement. It took every little bit of strength either of us had, and it took a lot of maneuvering (and temporarily taking down the handrail). But we did it, without losing any fingers or toes, without anybody cracking their head open, and even without damaging the treadmill. We get the "treadmill bitches of the month" award for this!

Assembling it will be another day - it is said to take 2 hours, and there is no time for that right now. That is okay - I am just relieved to have it in the house, in the basement, in one piece (so to speak - its not actually in one piece, its actually lots of pieces).

So all in all, it was a good Monday. I have a 62 hour work week this week...12 down, 50 to go. And hopefully by next Monday, I can start my early morning treadmill routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment