Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's the small things

If you know me or have been reading the blog for any length of time, you know that I am a bit scale-happy. I can't help it...seeing it stay the same or go up, while frustrating, can also help to motivate me. Seeing the scale go down, obviously is exciting.

So yes I weighed myself this morning, even though I just hit 40 (40.5) yesterday. And you know what? I lost a little more! .7 more actually, so my total is now at 41 lbs even.

Now tell me, WTF happened that I suddenly lost weight two days in a row? I am starting to think it is like some totally random freak occurance. That you can work as hard as you want, but you will only actually lose weight every now and then...like at those rare times that the weight-loss Gods have pity on you and decide it's time for a little confidence boost. Then you might go back to 3 or 4 weeks of nothing.

Oh and one aweome detail regarding the 41 lb mark - it offically put my BMI into the 29's!!!! 29.90 to be exact, and so I am now considered "overweight" instead of "obese". Also, I am pretty sure I have not been this weight for about 6 years. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment