Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new year...

Happy 2012!
Obviously one of my resolutions is to continue losing weight. I would like to be close to or at goal by the end of the year. And so, I figured it would be a good time to remind myself of why I am doing what I am doing.

1. To be healthier - for myself and my family
2. To feel better
3. To look better
4. To feel proud and accomplished
5. To fit into cute clothes and look decent in them
6. So that I can run more, longer races and have fun doing it.

A motivator my mom bought me for Christmas this year is a pair of jeans that are too small. They don't even go over my ass, let alone button. These are jeans I have liked and wanted for ages...and they do sell plus sizes...but when I tried them on as a plus size, they looked like crap on me and I wasn't about to spend $90 on a pair of jeans that looked like crap on me. But you can bet your booty I am going to get into these eventually and when I do I will jump for joy!



I am counting calories again on my iphone app, Loseit! I plan to get back into a regular exercise schedule of 3-4 days per week. And I am going to kick.some.ass this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment