Friday, August 10, 2012

Weigh-in Friday

After being stuck for over a month, we're back on track! I'm happier than a monkey in a banana tree, seriously. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly un-stuck...I haven't really changed anything....but last week I lost almost a pound, and this week my body decided to let go of 3.5 pounds?! That is HUGE considering I'm in my 140's and almost done. It sounds weird almost, but I seriously didn't do anything differently. I guess it was just "time"? My hard work and good habits for the last month finally all caught up with me? Whatever happened, I ain't complainin'.

Height: Between 5'5" and 5'6"
Starting weight: 227
Current weight: 143.5
Goal weight: 137 (that will put me at 90 lbs lost)

I am ridiculously shocked and excited today. And bewildered. I never, ever ever ever thought in million bazillion years that I would get to a place like this. I probably haven't weighed 143 since elementary school. It is CRAZY.


No comments:

Post a Comment