Sunday, September 23, 2012

A-B-C

I always post about my health and fitness journey, but rarely post much about myself. Being that I actually have some followers...strangers, even...I figure I would do one of those ridiculous survey things that used to spread around e-mail like wildfire back when I was a teenager. Thanks to Ericka, who I stole this from :-)

A. Age: 30

B. Bed size: Queen for now...but in a year when we are buying a house (assuming our old house sells! It's going on the market this week as a matter of fact!), I refuse to move in without a King.

C. Chore that you hate: Putting away laundry

D. Dogs: I don't have dogs. I love them, but it wouldn't be fair to the dog to have one given our lifestyle. We have 3 cats instead.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee...My Keurig is probably one of the best Christmas presents I ever got!

F. Favorite color:pink & black together, purple.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5 feet, 5.5 inches

I. Instruments you play: Trumpet, I was very good in high school...lead chair even ahead of some boys who were a few years older than me at one point.

J. Job title: Currently unemployed...stay at home mom, graduate student in health information management. Looking for a job though...we recently moved for my husbands career which is why I am unemployed!

K. Kids: Kaitlyn - age 5, and Brianna - age 4

L. Live: Minnesota

M. Mother’s name: Kathy

N. Nickname: I don't really have any! Mommy? Hun? Depends who you are....

O. Overnight hospital stays: 4 days after I had Kaitlyn (emergency c-section under general anesthesia), 2 days after I had Brianna, and 1 after a back surgery when I was 19.

P. Pet peeves:3o year olds who continuously have drama like a 15 year old

Q. Quote from a movie: May the odds be ever in your favor.

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: None by blood, but 2 sister in laws

T. Time it takes you to get ready: Depends on where I'm going...I can get ready in as little as 15 minutes, or if I'm going out somewhere nice or for a special reason, or for an interview, it might take more like an hour. Getting the kids ready at the same time adds a lot of time too :-)

U. Ultimate Vacation:  Australia, Jamaica

V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts, Asparagus....typical suspects.
W. What makes you run late: Stubborn, cranky kids

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth...I cant remember what else. Lungs. There have been others....

Y. Yummy food that you make: I make a great Chicken enchilada

Z. Zoo animal: I love all animals!

1 comment: