Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday weigh in

Today's weight = 151.5. I am down almost a pound...from 4 weeks ago! :-( I could be doing so much better...I really need to get my eating under control. Back into healthy mode. I can't blame this on anyone besides myself - I am a sucker for cereal and pizza and carbs. Combine that with being really sick last week (so I didn't make it to the gym even once) - and of course I didn't really lose any weight.

This week I am feeling much better. Tonight I am headed to the gym for a 30 minute walk around the track, Zumba, a 5k run on the treadmill, and some time on the elliptical. I already didn't eat very well today - it was grocery day, and I was hungry when we went. I am determined to do better this afternoon and work out hard to help (at least a little) burn some of that JUNK off.

On the positive side, I did stock up with lots of good, healthy foods. Apples, bananas, pineapple celery, cucumbers, salad, black bean whole wheat tortillas, black beans...  I should be able to stick to my plans with all of that good food in my fridge for the week.

How are things going for you? Have you been on track, or derailing? What is your plan to get on track/stay on track?

One final note: Stay safe to all of those out there in the East who are being/will be affected by Hurricane Sandy and the resulting "Frankenstorm". I think lots of people hoped that this was a lot of media hype (not that the media would ever do that.....*dripping with sarcasm*), but as it get's closer, it really is looking like it will be as bad or worse as they were predicting. So stay safe and the nation is thinking of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment