Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Zumba

I tried out a Zumba class at the gym last night with my sister in law. I was kind of nervous...that's just the way I am with new things like that, and I'm not the most coordinated person either. But let me tell you...

It was FUN!

I highly recommend it. Lots of people were there, of all shapes and sizes and skill and fitness levels. The instructor was fun, perky, and likeable. The lights were turned down, the atmosphere was just fun. I really enjoyed it even though I was spending a minute at the beginning of each dance trying to get a handle on what some of the basic moves were. I definitely sweated and I definitely want to go back.

Trust me. If I can take the leap and try it, ANYONE can. Go get your Zumba on. You won't regret it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment