Friday, November 2, 2012

I got called WHAT?

Occasionally, somebody unintentionally says something that kills your day, or makes your day. I remember the first time I heard a stranger refer to me as a runner - I was pretty stoked.

I just got done posting about this on the EOTF (Enough of the fluff) Facebook page...but I was at the gym today and somebody called me LITTLE. I have been called many things in my life, but little is certainly not at the top of the list. The best part is, it wasn't even said to me as a compliment or directly at all...it was just innocent talk. She had a group of little girls who were taking up the whole hallway. We were rounding the corner at the same time, going opposite directions. I had to stop quick to avoid a huge collision with these little girls. After they rounded the corner and were out of sight, I heard the woman reminded them to start walking in single file, and she also said "It's a good thing that woman was little, or she would have run you right over!".

So this lady, she has no idea...but she just made my day :-)

2 comments: