Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Garry Bjorklund, round THREE!

I am officially IN for the Garry Bjorklund half marathon in June - it was my very first half-marathon back in June 2012 and now I am doing it for the third year in a row!

 I will be heading up with a few friends and making a little mini-weekend of it - I can't wait, it should be lots of fun. I am hoping for better weather than we had last year (there were hypothermia warning flags, it was overcast and rainy/foggy). But no matter the weather, it will be a good time. I guess that's just part of the fun of this particular race weekend. Because in Duluth, Minnesota, in June, you just never know what kind of weather you're going to get! It could be 80 and sunny, could be 45 and raining.

If I could have my wish, it would be about 65 degrees, partly cloudy, with a slight tail wind. Hey, I can dream, right?

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you enjoy this particular marathon a lot seeing as you have been going for three years. Hope you had a great time and that you got a great work out from the marathon.

    ReplyDelete