Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Esprit De She AMBASSADOR!

I've mentioned on my blog before that I absolutely adore my local Esprit De She 5k. This is a series with several locations and events around the country; luckily a 5k/10k run takes place right in my city every September. 2015 will be Esprit De She's third year in my location - and my third year running it.

Right after the first time, I loved it so much that I applied to become an ambassador; however I did not hear back. Fast forward a couple of years, to last month or so - I decided to give it another shot. A lot has changed in 2 years - I've maintained my weight loss, my running group has blown up, I (Enoughofthefluff) have a *decent* enough following on social media, I already have a relationship with Life Time Fitness for their weight loss marketing campaign....and I'm a repeat Esprit De She runner who legitimately LOVES the race and tells anyone who is willing to listen.

And yep, I got the acceptance today!














I am THRILLED to say I am an official Esprit De She Ambassador! If you want to learn more about Esprit De She and see if there is an event near you, check them out at http://www.espritdeshe.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment