Thursday, February 12, 2015

In the "public eye"

So I'm no Miley Cyrus, thank God, but thanks to my openness to share my weight loss story (in hopes of helping someone with their own journey, since I know seeing success stories really helped me with mine), my image is out there quite a bit in blogs and such. Most recently, I have been added to the Lifetime Fitness Weight Loss page - the top picture rotates and I am the 2nd one.
http://www.lifetime-weightloss.com/

In addition, I previously announced I have been chosen to be an Esprit De She Ambassador.  I am so excited about this because the Esprit De She is my absolute FAVORITE!
 My profile on their Ambassador page is up now.
http://www.espritdeshe.com/minnesotaambassadors

Stay tuned, because within the next week or two, the March issue of "Experience Life" magazine will feature me in it. I am pretty nervous for that to be honest - I have no idea what it will look like, what pictures will used, how the write-up will read. All I know is I was interviewed for it, and had my picture taken about 1,000 times during the photo shoot this past fall.
So anyhow, when that comes out I will be sure to post a link to the online version of the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment