Saturday, January 29, 2011

Motivation

Last night I went out to eat with a friend, my husband and our kids. I ate...ok. Definitely could have chosen worse on a menu full of fried foods. I had grilled shrimp, which came over a bed of seasoned rice. I chose a salad and veggies for my side dishes. It was very good, and I had intentions of going home and trying to work some of it off. But when we got home, I was developing a serious headache. I took some ibuprofen, and the headache faded...but then so did I. I was asleep in the chair at, like, 7:45. And I don't often fall asleep if I'm not in bed intending to, so I must have really been tired.

I guess it's all good....I have to work some overtime from 6 am to 11 am today, so getting to bed early was fine. I just really need to DO something today, exercise wise. And I will weigh myself tonight.

Cross your fingers :-)

1 comment:

  1. did you see the tips on my blog? the one yesterday (i think) said that when you order a meal in a restaraunt, immediatly get a to go box and put half of it in the box. ;) portions in restaurants are crazy!

    ReplyDelete