Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Again - I'm still here

Yes. I am still here, and still with weight-loss on the brain. I have come to a bit of a standstill for now, but don't worry - I will get there. Long work days/weeks are getting harder, and the treadmill is currently out of commission. Nothing major, but a...treadmill tech? treadmill professional? needs to come out and adjust the belt because it is a little crooked and following the instructions we have for doing it manually is not quite enough. It's fine, its under warranty, and I'm not worried about it. It is just a bummer not being able to use it. I was really enjoying my treadmill work outs, and I think part of my problem is that it is hard to go from hard, super sweaty treadmill work outs to "eh", slightly sweaty workouts in front of my TV. I am still doing them here and there because it is better than nothing, but I definitely don't have the passion for them I did before we had the treadmill.

I just want it BACK!!! Luckily, they should be out sometime very soon to do their thing, and then I can "hope back on the treadmill once again".

And hopefully break that 20 lb mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment