Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm on a roll!

It is nice to know that even though I might get stuck sometimes...for long periods of time even (well, it sure seems like forever!)...I can also have some good streaks. I weighed in thismorning, and I lost more!

We all know that I round my numbers so that I don't have to deal with point-this and point-that. So yesterday when I said I lost 2 lbs...well actually I had lost 2.2 lbs, but I rounded down.
Today I lost 1.5 lbs. Typically I might round down for that too, but 2.2 plus 1.5 makes almost 4. And the whole number I am closest to on the scale is what puts me at 24 lbs lost. So that is what I'm going with. In reality, I need another .03 to get to 24 even, but big whoop - that could be a trip to the bathroom.

I have no idea why the sudden jump start, other than I was using the treadmill again for a couple of nights. I didn't last night but I plan on it again tonight. I hope I can keep this going!! If I am going to be honest, I will say that it's only another 4 lbs to hit and pass a really exciting milestone, so I hope I can do it. That's right...to be under 200 lbs. I haven't been under 200 since before I was pregnant with Kaitlyn. You know, they say baby weight is hard to lose. HOLY CRAP. Yes it is. It only took me 4-5 years :-) Granted I did have 2 babies in that time, but still.

And by the way - I did register for the 5k.

*YIKES*

No comments:

Post a Comment