Monday, May 2, 2011

Frustrating

So I am completely stuck at 28 lbs. SO CLOSE to making 30, and I'm stuck. It is so frustrating!!! I know I can eat better than I have been, but knowing and doing are two different things. I will try my best this week, because I am sick of looking at my ticker saying 28!

On the plus side, I have been able to go up to 2.5 miles on the treadmill (jogging/speed walking). Next I am aiming for 3.2 or whatever a 5k is, and once I can do that, my next step will be to work on time. Yesterday I did 2 miles in 26:28, and 2.5 miles in 32:32 (so that last .5 miles was almost a 12 minute mile average). I know I can keep improving so I will concentrate on that for awhile.

Cross your fingers for me that I can get through this weight loss slump. It is so disheartening to work hard and weigh in only to find I am up and down the same pound or so. I mean really, that is what it comes down to. One day I might be up 1.1, a couple of days later I am down 1.2, then I am up .5, then I am down .4....this is the pattern of the last few weeks. It makes me so mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment