Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sorry!

Oops, it has been awhile hasn't it.
To be honest, I haven't posted because I haven't weighed in (until today). I hadn't weighed in because I felt like I was doing crappy. I haven't done any hardcore exercise (thought I do walk some of my breaks at work. Any time weather allows.) And I never did really count my calories. The last couple days in particular have been rough, since hubby is out of town and it has been just me and the kiddos. I didn't make the best choices at times as far as what to eat. Just kind of working with what is "easy" I guess. Mac n cheese with hotdogs in it IS pretty darn good....

So anyways I finally decided to take the plunge today. I was prepared for a big fat PLUS THREE or PlUS FIVE. Honestly, that is what I was afraid of. Especially with the time of month taken into consideration, I have been feeling bloated. I thought to myself, wtf am I doing weighing myself NOW? But I did it anyways. And I LOST weight?!

By lost, I am not talking anything significant. In my last post I mentioned losing gaining the same weight every time. I was up .5, down 1, up 2, down 1....it was getting ridiculous. However I had stopped seeing the "low" I had hit when I announced I hit 28. My lowest BMI was 31.99, but after that I never saw it go below 32.1, and it ranged up to 32.25.

But today it was 31.96...technically a new low! It isn't enough to make it 29 lbs, but I will take what I can get. I am bewildered that I haven't gained weight....last night I had mac n cheese for supper, popcorn for a snack at 10 pm, 2 drinks...I just thought for sure those things alone would result in a gain.

Anyways I am heading to the treadmill right now after blogging. The 5k is in ONE MONTH. I need to at least make sure I can do a full 5k, so that is my goal today. I am not aiming to speed, I am aiming for distance. Although it would be nice to do it in under 45 minutes. I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment