Sunday, May 20, 2012

Double digit run!

I did it, I ran 10 miles! Without stopping and keeling over, even. I was not speedy - my average was around 11:40. But I did it. My legs were burning and twitching afterwards, but I feel good now other than a little bit of soreness near the knees. It's not "injury" sore though, just a sort of "used and abused" sore.

This morning I did a little mini clean out of my closet. I do this periodically these days and am always able to find at least a box or two full of too-big clothing to get rid of. It feels great to have these items gone. I am only keeping one "before" outfit, for comparison purposes when I reach goal.

Finally, I have to give a shout out to my amazing husband - today he hit the 100 POUNDS LOST mark!!! The "Century club" as he calls it. Wow! I am so proud of and happy for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment