Sunday, April 7, 2013

It's a big week!

This week is the MN Wild Game that I will be attending as the Lifetime Fitness "Fit Fan". I am crazy nervous but it should be fun! I am also glad to report that I am doing fairly well eating healthy and exercising, in fact this weekend I had what I would consider a "good" weekend...the first in a long time. If I can stay "on the wagon" this week, I am excited to see another pound or two drop off. Hitting 90 lbs is so close I can taste it. I am trying not to be impatient, because I realize the last few pounds are always hard. Not to mention, when I started this journey, my goal was to lose 77 lbs and weigh 150. That seemed to be a ridiculous, lofty goal as it was. My blog even said "My journey to losing 77 lbs". Now, well over 2 years later, I've lost almost 90! I never imagined in a million years that I would get to where I am, but at least now I finally know how strong I can be. How strong ANYONE can be, if they make the changes and prioritize and balance things as needed in order to meet their goals in a healthy way.

It just takes dedication. Scratch that - you have to be stubborn! I guess I am stubborn....I am sure my husband would NEVER say so, of course ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment