Sunday, January 30, 2011

Frustrated

So I waited a few days between weigh-ins (partially to try out hubby's advice)...and it sucks. I gained .04.

I realize that in reality, I probably didn't "gain" anything. I mean, .04 is nothing...less than a good morning pee. (LOL). But still, I'm a little bummed that my weight did nothing in the last 3 days. And now I will wonder...if I had weighed myself each night and saw that I was staying the same/gaining...would that have pushed me to work harder? Harder enough that I might have lost a little? Oh well...I will work hard this week to see another loss on the scale. And...

On February 17th (which also happens to be my older daughter's birthday...she will be 4 this year) my new treadmill will arrive!! Unfortunately I won't be around to use it right away, because on the 18th I'm heading out for a weekend of fun. But starting that Monday... my new wake up time is 4 am, at least 4 days a week, so that I can go run (or even just walk on my more tired or sore days). Plus I think a few days a week I will still do something (30DS, Wii Fit, Wii Biggest Loser, boxing...something) a few nights a week.

That is my plan. I am determined to get the weight off this time. This time is different than any other time. This time, I will not start then quit right away. I will not do it half-assed.

I will succeed.

"There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind has achieved the second".
- Logan Pearsall Smith

1 comment: